1. Artists commit a percentage of future streaming royalties for a fixed period of time.
2. Artists release NFTs through Decent that fans can purchase to support artists’ growth by providing upfront capital.
3. Artist royalties are held on-chain for transparent accounting within Decent’s vaults.
4. Royalties generate yield within Decent’s vaults during the committed period. Royalties are more valuable on Decent.
5. By holding artist NFTs, fans gain access to gated communities and rewards within Decent.
6. NFTs can be traded on the secondary market at any point. For some releases, Decent provides instant and guaranteed liquidity, so trading should occur on those release pages.
7. After the royalty commitment period expires, fans can redeem their NFTs with Decent.
8. NFT holders that redeem receive a free NFT for continued access to artists’ communities and a token of early fandom.